DNA SIG meets this coming Saturday, December 6, from 1-3 PM in a new location, UMC Room 2406. The subject will be “How DNA confirms my paper trail medieval lineage back to 450 AD” with the sources I used. Also if you need help exploring your DNA, bring your kit number and password and see what we can find. Seating limited to 30. Paul Duffey
Directions to UMC Room 2406
1. Enter main door of Hospital at top of horseshoe drive.
2. You are facing a wall of square glass bricks – turn left.
3. Jog a slight left into the hallway.
4. Pass the pharmacy.
5. Go through the last door on the right before the
double glass door exit. This is 115 feet or 42 man paces from the front door.
6. Enter the first room on the left 2406.
See you there!