|Main entrance to the main library of the University of Arizona, Tucson.|
- County histories from every U.S. state
- Books covering most European countries
- Historical newspapers from 27 states in microfilm or digital formats
- Historic maps, township maps, Civil War maps, Atlas of Historical County Boundaries
- Special collections including rare books and photographs
- City directories
- And much, much more...
The UA Main Library tour is scheduled for Saturday, May 14. Advance registration is required and must be received no later than May 4. Attendance is limited and fills up quickly due to the popularity of this tour. Visit our U of AZ Library Tour webpage for details and registration.