Tuesday, November 29, 2011

RootsMagic User Group Meets December 3 - Highlighting Version 5


There will be a Roots Magic Support Group Meeting on Saturday, December 3 from 1 to 3 pm in Room 2117 at the College of Medicine.
 
You should have received the information on Version 5 in today's email. I went online, ordered the new version CD (which does not ship until December 12). After I received my new Key, I downloaded Version 5. I seem to be having better luck with the new Roots-Magic-To-Go with this version.
 
There is a webinar tomorrow from 5 to 6 pm entitled What's New to RootsMagic 4. So I signed up for it. There was still space. If you are interested in watching this webinar, go to the RootsMagic site and click on Webinars.
 
We will discuss the changes in Version 5. You do not have to change from Version 4 if you are happy with it.
 
Let me know if you are going to attend by calling 296-1498 or emailing to bsalyer@mindspring.com.
 
Barbara  

No comments:

Post a Comment