Pima County Genealogy Society is presenting a Microsoft Word workshop. This workshop will give attendees a solid foundation of the features a genealogist would use most often. Using MS Word 2013, Sherri Hessick will teach participants:
- Basic document formatting skills
- How to create and use Styles and Templates
- How to design and work with tables
- How to insert and place pictures and text boxes into your document
- How to add headers and footers
- How to add endnotes and footnotes
- How to generate a Table of Contents and Index
- How to markup and track document changes
The workshop will be especially useful for anyone planning to attend the special 2-part Writing workshop or to enter the 2016 Write-On! competition (details to be announced shortly).
The cost for attending the workshop is $10 for PCGS members and $15 for non-members. Advance registration is required and must be received no later than April 16, 2016.
The workshop will be held on Saturday, April 30, 2016, from 9:30am to 12 noon at the Banner-University Medical Center.
Visit the Pima County Genealogy Society website for details and to register.